The Big Leap is a popular American musical comedy-drama series based on hit UK series Big Ballet. It is created by Liz Heldons. The upcoming episode 7 of season 1 is scheduled to release on November 1,2021. Fans are excited by the news.
Main Characters of the Series
The main characters are as follows:
- Scott Foley portrays Nick Blackburn
- Simone Recasner portrays Gabby Lewis
- Ser’Darius Blain portrays Reggie Sadler
- Jon Rudnitsky portrays Mike Devries
- Raymond Cham Jr. portrays Justin Reyes
- Mallory Jansen portrays Monica Suillvan
- Kevin Daniels portrays Wayne Fontaine
- Anna Grace Barlow portrays Brittney Lovewell
- Adam Kaplan portrays Simon Lovewell
- Piper Perabo portrays Paula Clark
- Teri Polo portrays Julia Perkins
Recurring characters of the series:
- Tom Lennon portrays Zach Peterman
- Robert Wisdom portrays Earl Reyes
- Fabrice Calmels portrays Claude
- Brett Tucker portrays Linus
Plot of the Show
The story revolves around a group of luckless diverse individuals who participate in a dance reality show in an attempt to turn their ruined lives around. The series is a cheeky or hip remake of the classic “Swan Lake”.
The Big Leap Season 1 Episode 7 is called the “Revenge Plot” which showcases the Gabby and Nick’s plan to team up to add drama to the show. Reggie is seen to resume to his former coach to try another shot at NFL. As Paula’s health issues seem to worsen, she tries deserting herself from others. Meanwhile, Monica visits a shaman and Simon and Justin try to gear up their relationship.
The show displays a number of dance performances and stories about having another try at life. The characters though don’t fall in a perfect dancer body type but it is all compensated by their impactful dance numbers and seeming edge.
The Big Leap: Season 1 Episode 7 Release Date and Where to Watch
The new episode is expected to release on 1st November, 2021. It premieres on Mondays 9/8c at Fox. The first season is also available at Hulu. You can stream it on Disney+ and Hotstar too.
Stay with Hitnewsindustry for the latest update.